Due to the fact that many people use a hammock for sleeping, we decided to produce XL size hammocks, which will be 3m long and 1.45m wide.
But with the advent of the new size, we get a lot of questions about what size will be perfect for certain needs.
Your choice - XL (3m x 1.45m) size, if:
1. Your height is more than 180 cm
2. You plan to sleep in a hammock on a hike
3. You want to lie (lie down, not sleep!) in a hammock together
Your choice is M (2.65m x 1.2m) or L (2.9m x 1.2m) size if:
1. You are UL backpacker and you are critical to have an extra 50g and a couple of extra cubic centimetres in a backpack :)
2. You do not plan to sleep in a hammock on a hike, but want to take a hammock with you on a hike to relax in it.
3. You consider a hammock as a rest in the park / square and you are not taller than 175 cm.
We would also like to add that the XL size is a universal hammock that will suit everyone. But the decision is always yours!